[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Welcome to the NIN Tour History Forums • View topic - Main site login issues

Main site login issues

Use this forum to report any bugs related the functionality of the site.

Main site login issues

Postby xolotl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:54 am

Hello, I can't seem to log into the "main" site, to update my list of shows-attended. I'm clearly able to get into the forum section just fine, though. Pretty much the same thing as FL!PNEUS's issue in another thread, though my username doesn't have any special chars, just "xolotl."
xolotl

Re: Main site login issues

Postby nintourhistory » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:43 pm

What web browser are you using?
nintourhistory
Site Admin

Postby xolotl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Hm, well... The short story is that it looks like this was just stupid user error on my part, so actually disregard it, and thanks. :)

The longer version is that I had been having the problem on Firefox, but at your suggestion I tried on Chrome, which worked fine. While logging in on Chrome, though, I had noticed that clicking on the password textbox on the main page briefly selects the text in there before giving you a cursor; on my machine merely selecting text is sufficient to put it in the clipboard, and so when I pasted what I thought had been my password, it had been actually just pasting a bunch of unicode dots which had gotten copied over to the clipboard.

The text selection color on Chrome made that more obvious, and it looks like I'm able to get in without problems.

So anyway, thanks! All good on my end.
xolotl

Postby haishiku » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:32 am

Hi,friends ,if you wants to buy fifa coins or gold ,you can come to our websites ,low prices and nice servise
and and
haishiku

Return to Site Bugs